9:30am – 3:00pm
- Participate in chutney making with Lorne from Pirate Pickles
- Press juice from apples & pears
- Bring sharp knife, small glass jars (with lids), chopping board and surplus fruit.
Local Food Fair and Workshops
11:00am—3:00pm FREE workshops and locally made food for sale (cash only)
- 11am Cider making with A&P show award winner Chris Riley
- 12pm Love Food Hate Waste with Evelyn Valillee, chef at Fedeli
- 1pm Growing and harvesting nuts with Lisa Johnston from The Village Nuts
- 2pm Integrating herbs into your daily life with Rochana Moon, local Naturopath and Herbalist.
All welcome! Free entry, koha appreciated to help cover costs.
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors
Rippon, Wanaka Wastebusters and Love Food Hate Waste.